Monday 12 November 2012

Yet another Menu | Rather Than The Chicken Parmigiana Recipe

It was actually very late at night just a month or two ago. I simply am sipping onto a crystal glass of champagne while mainly enjoying the peacefulness and relaxed atmosphere of the household thanks to three resting boys.  have gone supermarket shopping that entire day and so I came across some meats for $4 each pound and surprisingly, instead on its basic $10 a pound. At that time I actually believe the fact that the product is helpful if, perhaps there was indeed a way suitable for the family members to frequently prepare the much less expensive meat products and just how much budget this would probably save our family the particular month not to mention each and every single year!

I would say the concern when it comes to the beef, as you might probably figured, is in fact that it is commonly tough meats. So as a general rule, the greater amount of money spent on meat, the more tender it is. My own thoughts, however, were actually that there MUST be one method or another to enjoy this more affordable (and significantly less tender) beef but still fully enjoy it. My fitting solution came to me that evening, as you can guess, it's really a pot roast.

So that particular occasion I surfed the web seeking a decent pot roast dish, and I also found one in particular to try. So the next day I had the ingredients and therefore tried it… and yes, it was appetizing! It really is very easy to make, is amazingly super quick (much quicker compared to the chicken parmigiana recipe), and even tastes most likely (if you ask me) much better than the chicken parmigiana recipe… could
you believe this!?!? The recommended ingredients are below:

-    Cheap meat (chuck roast is what I use… 2-4 lbs of it).
-    2 cups of the cream of mushroom soup
-    Dry onion soup mix
-    ¼ cup of red wine (if desired, although not necessary)
-    Carrots
-    Celery
-    Potatoes
-    Beef broth
-    Salt/pepper/basil/any preferred spices
-    Water to fill (commonly 2 glasses of water)
Here’s the easy part… simply put all this together (yes, just simply place this in) right into a slow cooker / crock pot then let it cook. I suggest boiling it on high for four-five hours, and then low for yet another few hours. Or perhaps you could just simply cook this on low for 8-10 hours or more. You’ll be certain it’s ready if your meat products actually crumbles apart. In case you under cook this, the entire meat won't be tender.
 
What I carry out is the following. For my family of 5 (two adults plus three young boys aged 6, four, and 2), I personally prepare 2-2.5 lbs of meat products, 5-six whole carrots, 3-four stalks of celery, and five-six potatoes. Which ends up essentially sufficient beef for a single meal and quite often good enough just for leftovers the following day as we supplement it by having spaghetti or something different. Usually we’ll consume the entire darn thing in a single sitting, all of it will depend on the kids’ appetites. ?
It's an exceptional healthy meal, it really is a decent menu to add to your new weekly list.

No comments:

Post a Comment